The doctors of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.” – Thomas Edison
Bredah Kendi is a Certified Holistic health practitioner and nutritionist with a passion for integrative health, and clinical nutrition. Her unique combination of holistic and clinical experience ties an alternative approach to modern nutrition therapy..
Join the Community
We’re thrilled to have you here! Now, if you don’t want to miss an article or an episode, you can subscribe to our newsletter.
- 6 Main Causes of Childhood Obesity.Obesity in children is one of the visible yet overlooked Public Health problems with serious health implications such as Type 2 Diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular diseases that affect individuals of all ages regardless of their age, race, culture or even socio-economic status. Childhood obesity is promptly emerging as a global epidemic according to World Health […]
- Physical Fitness ;Yoga Poses to help gain weight.Are you tired of being underweight and trying different meal plans without success?I have the solution for you .Incorporating physical exercises with diet plans will bring out faster positive outcomes than only dieting . Fitness means the condition of being physically and mentally fit with good health. It is the ability to carry out daily […]
- Ketogenic Diet : Seizures and epilepsy in children.The ‘Keto diet ‘ as it is commonly referred to by many is simply a diet low in carbohydrates and a high fat diet. It lowers blood sugar and insulin levels and shifts the body’s metabolism away from carbs and toward fat and ketones. This is a diet of many benefits among them named above […]
- Nutrition in the Management of Chronic Kidney Disease .Many patients I have come across who have been diagonised with Chronic Kidney Disease often wonder what is the right food to eat and the food to avoid. It is always my responsibility to explain to them and assure them their condition is manageable through a renal diet that I design for them together .It […]
- Welcome to bredahkendi.wordpress. com!About ten years ago I was in highschool and taking home science as one of my subjects .I loved it so much and even scored good grades all through.For that reason , my home science teacher believed in me and she said one thing that led to my passion in food science and writing . […]